What Sets Us Apart
IN ORDER FOR US TO MEET OUR PROMISE TO PROVIDE TOP QUALITY SERVICES AND TRAINING, WE INSTILL THE FOLLOWING VALUES IN ALL THAT WE DO-
Accountability- FOR OURSELVES, OUR STAKEHOLDERS, OUR CLIENTS AND OUR FAMILIES
INTEGRITY- WITHOUT INTEGRITY, WE ARE NOTHING BUT A FRAUD
PASSION- THROUGH PASSION WE LIVE OUR DREAM TO SUPPORT OTHERS
TRANSPARENCY- OPENESS AND HONESTY ARE WHAT WE ARE ABOUT
SAFETY- IS WHO AND WHAT WE STAND FOR
DUTY OF CARE- THIS IS OUR SOCIAL OBLIGATION ON BEHALF OF EVERY BUSINESS OWNER
How We Achieve Our Uniqueness
• The members of BTPROSAFETY are qualified facilitators/assessors & moderators, against unit standards, each with many years of experience being trained in, and training others in their respective disciplines. They have a deep understanding of the situations students are confronted with in the workplace, and can advise the appropriate course of action, not only from a legal standpoint, but from a practical view as well.
• This has enabled BTPROSAFETY to provide the relevant training courses, adapted and enriched by personal experience, which gives us the advantage of providing a superior learning experience for the student. For the company paying the bill it has the benefit of equipping their staff with practical skills that result in the immediate improvement of the Health & Safety Standards and Skills of the workforce – and that translate into increased productivity through less accidents, fewer work stoppages, less time wasted by management chasing paper after an accident, etc.
• BTPROSAFETY is registered with FP&M SETA and linked via FP&M SETA with a Memorandum of Understanding to at least 4 other SETA’S.
• Thus we provide training in any field of business.
• Our QMS (Quality Management System) has been approved by the relevant legal framework,
• likewise the Health, Safety and Environmental Plan and Procedures written by BTPROSAFETY (available to our customers for implementation)